Business, Administrative, Regulated Markets and others.
Advisor in Administrative Law, Economic Regulation, Tax Law, and Constitutional Law matters, as well as in regulatory compliance and AML/CTF.
Consultant for public and private entities in corporate affairs and public policy design and implementation.
Consultant in commercial and industrial regulation, and the design of incentives and public policies for productive and economic development.
Attorney with experience in conflict prevention and administration, in matters related to commercial and civil law, Administrative Law and Tax Law.
Speaker at academic and professional forums.
- University of Oxford, Blavatnik School of Government, Master of Public Policy (MPP), 2017
- Salamanca University, Master of Law in Public Administration, 2016.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Magna cum laude, 2014.
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
- Tax Law and fiscal planning
- Economic Regulation
- Corporate Affairs and Public Policy
- Compliance and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Law
- Commercial and Civil Law
- Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Podestá Ornes, Gabriel et. al. Diagnosis of legal and regulatory framwwork linked to participation, labor insertion, educational progress, citizen and cultural securiry of young people. Multilateral Investment Fund (MIF) – IDB Group. Santo Domingo. 2017.
- Podestá Ornes, Gabriel. Towards a concept of administrative act. Santo Domingo: Legal Journal for Universidad Iberoamericana Law Students., 2015, 4th edition.
- Podestá Ornes, Gabriel. The normative character of constitucional precedent as an integral part of the legal system: a view to the Dominican model. Dominican Republic Constitutional Court and United Nations Development Programme, 2015.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Chevening Scholarship, Foreign and Commonwealth Office, United Kingdom, 2016.
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.