Head of the Litigation Department
Lawyer in litigation in criminal, civil, commercial, labor and tax matters.
Advisor on alternative dispute resolution and negotiations.
Advisor on capital recovery, compulsory collections and civil executions.
- Pro-Education and Culture University (UNAPEC), Master in Criminal Law and Criminal Procedure, magna cum laude 2015.
- Autonomous University of Santo Domingo, Bachelor of Law (LL.B.), 2012.
- Technological Institute of Santo Domingo (INTEC) Management in High Management. 2016.
- Center for Security and Defense Studies of the Global Democracy and Justice Foundation (FUNGLODE) Strategic Intelligence and Counterintelligence Standards. 2014
- Civil law
- Criminal law
- Labor Law
- Administrative Law
- Tax Law
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.