Administrative, Constitutional, Tax Law and others.
Advisor for business strategy, fiscal and financial planning for corporations.
Consultant for local and international clients in Customs Law matters, foreign investment, project finance, financial regulation, insurance, energy and turism.
Litigation manager for Administrative Law, Constitutional Law, Economic, Criminal Law, and Commercial and Civil Law matters.
Consultant for Tax Law matters for the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).)
Professor of Tax Law at Universidad Iberoamericana (UNIBE).
President of Universidad Iberoamericana’s (UNIBE) Law students Association, 2013-14.
- Harvard University Law School, LL.M., 2017
- Oxford University, MJur, 2015.
- Universidad Iberoamericana, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), Summa Cum Laude, Valedictorian, 2014.
- Administrative Law
- Constitutional Law
- Tax Law and fiscal planning
- Business advisory and contracts Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Financial regulation
- Economic Criminal Law
- López, V. (2014). Analysis of the legal system for the public debt market in the Dominican Republic. UNIBE, Dominican Republic.
- López, V. (2014). Importance of the Constitutional Court for the consolidation and development of the Rule of Law. Essays on Constitutional matters: First volume. Constitutional Court and UNDP, Dominican Republic.
- López, V. (2013). Constitutional Court: a guardian for fundamental rights and the constitutional order of society. UNIBE’s Law Journal: 3rd Edition. Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic.
- Portuguese (basic)
- Mandarin (basic)
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Distinction Award, Universidad de Oxford. (Corporate Tax Law).
- Award to academic excellence “Dr. Jorge Abraham Hazoury Bahles” by Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.
- Volunteer for the Dominican Republic’s United Nation Association.
- Member of the Latinamerican council for the study of Comparative International Law.