Corporate Law, Financial Markets, Information Technologies and others.
Her professional experience has been focused in regulatory compliance and administrative sanctions of regulated markets such as capital markets, Customs Law, anti money laudering and social security.
She posseses experience in litigation of commercial and corporate matters, tax fraud, and failure to comply with financial regulations.
Consultant in preventive legal advisory.
- Corporate Law
- Regulatory Law
- Economic Crimininal Law
- Administrative Law
- Financial Markets regulation
- Information Technologies Regulation
- Tax Law
- Antonio de Nebrija University, Master of Laws in Corporate Law specialized in Financial Markets regulation and Information Technologies, 2004.
- Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo, Bachelor of Laws (LL.B.), magna cum laude, 2002.
- Grullón, María, Ultimate beneficiaries in trusts, País Dominicano, Temático, year 2, number 2, Santo Domingo de Guzmán, March, 2018.
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Dominican Bar Association.
- Founding Member of the Pro-Justice Citizen Observatory
- Founding Member of the Union of Young Professionals of the Dominican Republic.