Civil, Commercial, Family, Labor and other matters.
Lawyer in civil, commercial, administrative, labor and family cases.
Advisor on contractual technique, corporate affairs and public procurement.
Representation of clients in processes for obtaining construction permits and licenses, operating in the stock market and as a financial intermediation entity, in the casino and gambling sector, in the tourism sector, among others.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra (PUCMM), Master in Civil Law and Civil Procedure, 2020.
- Judicial Gazette, Diploma in Public Procurement, 2018.
- Pedro Henríquez Ureña National University (UNPHU), Law Degree, Summa Cum Laude, 2016.
- National School of the Judiciary (ENJ), Course Reasoning, Argumentation and Structuring of Judicial Decisions, 2016.
- Constitutional and Community Law Foundation (FUNDECCOM), Diploma in Roads of Execution, 2016.
- Constitutional and Community Law Foundation (FUNDECCOM), Diploma in Skills and Management of Civil Processes, 2015.
- Youth for Progress Foundation, Inc. (FUNJEPRO), Diploma in Drafting and Legal Argumentation, 2014.
- Civil Law
- Commercial Law
- Family Law
- Administrative Law
- Environmental Law
- Labor Law
- Regulatory Law
AWARDS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of the Bar Association of the Dominican Republic.